If you are not sure for What to Write on a Wedding Card then here are some amazing Wedding Quotes for Cards to help you. When you are attending a wedding, you will find that you are thinking of the most profound things to say but when it comes to penning it down you are at a loss of words. You may find yourself resorting to the oft repeated trite phrases that do not express what you feel. This also happens when you are asked to speak at the wedding. You feel that you have so many great words of wisdom to impart and then when the time comes, words fail you.
Why this happens is simply a matter of our inability to completely what we feel in our hearts. This is not a talent that everybody has and one need not feel bad or despair for not finding the right words to say. After all even the best of writers suffer from a writer’s block leaving them unable to pen down their thoughts. In such cases it is better to find words that say what you want to express and put them to good use. There is no shame in that.
In fact doing so will make people appreciate you even more. They would rather that you use the wise and appropriate words of someone else than make a half hearted attempt to write down things that sound either too garbled or sometimes even pompous. When it comes to speaking or expressing things from the heart about something really important to you, it is better to seek some outside assistance.
Here is something that will help you. It is a collection of quotes that can be modified or used as it is to express what you want to say. If you are someone who often gets invited to wedding related celebrations, these will really come in handy; you can come up with an original quote every time.
Wedding Quotes for Cards
- I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and those who you meet along your journey.
- Marriage is a chance to be an example of the love that our creator has shown us.
- I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
- Congratulations, and thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
- We are praying that God guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on you two
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
- May you celebrate every day together the way you have celebrated today.
- Thank you for the opportunity to support you in your special day.
- As over the top weddings can be, it is the words and the commitment that will last more than a day.
- On your wedding day, may God bless you with a robust internet connection and adequate bandwidth so you never miss any update.
- This wedding proves that two big egos can agree on something; that they each believe that the other cannot live without them.
- What is a wedding? It is simply a way of giving a party where everyone can be as sentimental as they want without having to get drunk to do it.
- True love is the foundation of a marriage. But this lavish wedding proves that lots of money never hurts.
- A meeting of hearts, a joining of hands and the beginning of a lifelong tug of war – that is the true definition of a wedding.
- The day of the wedding is that last time that a bride says “I do” and it is the first time the groom starts saying that.
- Why does everyone cry at a wedding? The guys cry because they feel the groom does not what he is getting into and the gals cry out of sheer envy for another of their type getting what they always wanted – a husband to obey them!
- What is the right time to get married? On your death bed
- True blessing comes not in the form of wealth or property but from having found the person whom you know you cannot live without and admitting it to each other.
- Marriages are forever and by looking at the both of you I can see that eternal love exists and it is possible to discover it. SO never lose faith.
- I never believed that there is one single girl for a guy, but today I am forced to revise my opinion. You two are meant for each other.
- Thank you for letting me have a glance at the true happiness that a true couple can experience at having found each other. You two are made for each other
- A marriage is not an easy journey but it becomes better when you have a partner who will hold your hand no matter what happens. Looking at the two of you I truly believe that you too will safely sail through the stormiest seas.
- A wedding is that magical moment when you know that two souls who are meant to be together are indeed together. May your union last forever.
- A wedding of two people who have been friends is always a joy to see as they not only love each other but also like each other. Liking is the foundation for tolerance and affection, which is what can make a marriage last forever. You two already have that!
- When God made people on earth, it is believed that he intended them to be in pairs. And when I look at the two of you I know that He meant for the two of you to be together.
- What is a marriage? It is a pinch of tension, a pound of attraction, a smidgen of jealousy and a lot of patience. All this is bound together with unlimited love. At this wedding my theory is confirmed.
- They say that a bride on her wedding day goes a little crazy and the groom feels nervous. I feel this is only because they do not yet know the true joys of being married.
- A wedding lasts a day and a marriage is forever. That is why good weddings are a result of good planning, proper organization and a lot of funds and good marriages are a result of good sense, patience and lots of love. Plan the wedding but live the marriage.
- A wedding is not only the occasion where we all get together to celebrate the union of two human beings but also the occasion where we celebrate the fact that both families are enriched by this union.