The Wedding Anniversary is an occasion that couples look forward to. This is the day that couples relive the day they met, the day they got married and exchange gifts along with sweet sentiments. If the happy couple happen to have children, then they too pitch in to wish their parents a happy anniversary.
One thing that will move your husband more than an expensive gift or an extravagant party is a few sweet and warm words that will tell him what you feel. Some of the things that you should include in the wishes that you write or convey to your spouse, are:
- For me each of the years that we have been together is like opening one layer of gift wrapping and discovering something delightful beneath. Cannot wait to get to the core of it. Happy anniversary. [READ: Celebrities Who Were Teenage Mothers]
- We met, we loved, we fought and we made up… all this has been amazing. On this anniversary let us start the whole process again; it has been so much fun. [READ: Hot Pictures of Kristen Stewart Wearing ... SE><Y]
- When I saw you for the first time I started believing in forever, now that we are together I want to believe in eternity
- Darling you put the Sun in my Sunday and each day with you feels bright and full of light
- Hope we never are apart, but if we are , you will always be in my heart
- Every minute with you is so sweet that I pray God that he protects me from Diabetes
- If love like ours could be bottled, then we would make a fortune selling it to those less fortunate
When you are picking out quotes to express the way you feel about your husband to him, ensure that these quotes are something that will mesh with his personality, sense of humor and your circle of family and friends.
Wedding Anniversary Quotes for Husband
- Each year that passes makes me sad as what we had has passed us, but I know it is mad as there is infinite happiness to be had.
- Glad that we met and that it is all set…life with a wife you will discover will be as smooth as pushing through butter with a hot knife. [READ: 10 Most Popular Movies of all time]
- Anniversaries are just a way to remember that we are lucky and that we should stand back and take a moment to thank the lord for getting us together.