Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend: We are often told that actions and not words that are more effective. But when it comes to your romantic life this may not always be true. Not only do you have to show your lover your sweet and caring side, but you also have to learn to express it in words. There is always the most popular “I love you” but your words have to go beyond this. In fact this declaration of love has been so used that it has almost taken on the place of a cliché.
Verbalizing the way you feel in a relationship is the first thing that will bring you both closer and add that extra intimacy to your relationship. It can be something as mundane as getting to look at your loved ones face after a day of work or as deeply romantic as to how he/she has completely changed your life. [READ: Latest Hairstyles For Men: 2013 Edition]
Sure, she knows you are attracted to her, but did you take the time to tell her that you think her eyes are the most fascinating things you have seen? Or have you told him that you adore the way his hair falls on his face? These may seem like small things to you, but verbalizing it will make the other person feel special. And isn’t that what relationships all about?
Most of the times you dedicate some sweet poems to our loved ones but we know that any line that comes directly from our heart is more effective than any poem.
Being together, enjoying the time together and making the other person feel ultra special is what relationships are about. Without the words to tell her/him that he/she is more than just a casual interest or fling or that having him/her in your life has made you and your life much better. Sometimes it is not enough to feel something or buy any special present for her, it is also important to say the words!
Here is the collection of some romantic and cute things to say to your girlfriend, which not only able to make her smile but provide delicious taste to the sweet-dish of your relationship. Just try these lines once and share your experience with us!
Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
- You are mine and so full of sunshine and I hope our love will always shine
- When you smile my heart beats as if I ran a mile and it keeps me happy for a long while
- You are queen of my heart and you make me shine like diamond when you are near
- I love that we met, I like it that nobody got you before I did
- If love is a hot cup of coffee, then ours would be mocha latte, hot, sweet and full of pep
- You are the perfect balance of tart and sweet and as great as cold lemonade on a hot afternoon
- We hold hands and our hearts join, our lips meet and our souls unite
- The day we me and I knew one day together we would get and I am glad that it happened
- I am glad that we grew up together so I did not have to miss even one awesome moment of our time together
- My heart feels like a bird taking off in the air every time you smile upon me, my dear
- Our love is like the waves in the sea, sometimes calm, sometimes tempestuous but always there
- If our love where like the rose it would have to be a new breed that has no thorns
- I know why people stare at us; it is because you are more lovely than the moon
- Time has no value unless it is time spent with you
- Any time I start feeling low I just think of you
- Hold my hand and I will hold your heart and keep it safe for all eternity
- If you asked me to I would walk miles to be with you but please never tell me to go away
- A day without you feels like a year and a day with passes in seconds my dear
- I think we are like swans, in that we met and we are meant to be together forever
- Eternity, forever, unending are all words that mean a lot more since I met you
- I wish I were a octopus so that I would have more arms to hold you
- If my days started with a kiss from you then I would never drink coffee
- If I were asked to describe the color you represent, then I would have to go with rainbow because you are beautiful, magical and being with is like finding a treasure
- I am woeful without you and awesome when I am with you.
- I’ll love you till death, and then some