|wedding speech quotes|
Here, we have created a list of The Most Beautiful Wedding Speech Quote. Jump into the post with an eloquent and moving reflection on soul-binding, love or marriage.
You might like to visit some of our previous findings:
- Bridal Mehndi Designs for Wedding: Most beautiful collection in all over the web.
- Wedding Hairstyles for Indian Brides : Most attractive collection of Hairstyles for weddings.
Wedding Speech Quotes
- My heart is ever at your service.
- May your love be like the misty rain, gentle coming in but flooding the river.
- It is written, when children find true love, parents find true joy. Here’s to your joy and ours from this day forward.
- Insomuch as love grows in you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- We never live so intensely as when we love strongly. We never realise ourselves so vividly as when we are in full glow of love for others.
- May she share everything with her husband, including the housework.
- To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
- Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life, that word is love.
- Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades. But to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that’s a real treat.
- Night and day you are the one, only you beneath the moon and under the sun.
- There’s nothing more admirable than two people who see eye to eye keeping house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
- At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- Love is a fire that feeds our life.
- Grow old with me. The best is yet to be — the last of life for which the first was made.
- Love is friendship set to music.
- Marriage is like a golden ring in a chain, whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is eternity.
- The strongest and sweetest songs yet remain to be sung.
- We are each other’s harvest; we are each other’s business; we are each other’s magnitude and bond.
- In our life there is a single colour, as on an artist’s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the colour of love.
- We love because it’s the only true adventure.
- They do not love that do not show their love.