|wedding speech quotes|
Here, we have created a list of The Most Beautiful Wedding Speech Quote. Jump into the post with an eloquent and moving reflection on soul-binding, love or marriage.
Wedding speech quotes always make more sense when they are from the heart as this means that you are something that is not only meaningful but also something that comes from the heart. However, coming up with this kind of deep and meaningful words at the spur of the moment can be a bit tough to do. To ensure that you are not standing there in front of everyone mumbling and searching for words, do make it a point to read through some groom wedding speech examples to get inspired and know the right words to use. This way you will have something of substance and something really meaningful to say.
You might like to visit some of our previous findings:
- Bridal Mehndi Designs for Wedding: Most beautiful collection in all over the web.
- Wedding Hairstyles for Indian Brides : Most attractive collection of Hairstyles for weddings.
Wedding Speech Quotes
- My heart is ever at your service.
- May your love be like the misty rain, gentle coming in but flooding the river.
- It is written, when children find true love, parents find true joy. Here’s to your joy and ours from this day forward.
- Insomuch as love grows in you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- We never live so intensely as when we love strongly. We never realise ourselves so vividly as when we are in full glow of love for others.
- May she share everything with her husband, including the housework.
- To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage.
- Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures through every circumstance.
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life, that word is love.
- Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades. But to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that’s a real treat.
- Night and day you are the one, only you beneath the moon and under the sun.
- There’s nothing more admirable than two people who see eye to eye keeping house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
- At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- Love is a fire that feeds our life.
- Grow old with me. The best is yet to be — the last of life for which the first was made.
- Love is friendship set to music.
- Marriage is like a golden ring in a chain, whose beginning is a glance and whose ending is eternity.
- The strongest and sweetest songs yet remain to be sung.
- We are each other’s harvest; we are each other’s business; we are each other’s magnitude and bond.
- In our life there is a single colour, as on an artist’s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the colour of love.
- We love because it’s the only true adventure.
- They do not love that do not show their love.